MS Chief Operating Officer at Ericsson Cameroon Professionnel4 weeks ago - Emplois & Formations - Yaoundé - 26 vues
MS Chief Operating Officer
To accelerate service delivery, efficiency and performance within and between Operations in the Regions, Global Service Centers and Global Competence Hubs. Support the delivery force to make their work more efficient through adequate delivery tools, processes, ways of working, measurements & KPIs, job roles, competence models and support, deployment programs and common structures. Identify and execute improvements within the global service delivery organization.
Secure close cooperation with the Regions, Global Service Centers and Global Competence Hubs and Business Units, to upgrade Ways of Working, Competence and Knowledge Management practices. The intention of this job role is also to develop, deploy and implement ESDM in line with the service delivery strategy to create an environment that supports global efficiency and profitable growth.
Responsibilities & Tasks
- Manage and Support Service Delivery
- Maintain delivery models, frameworks, job roles, assessments and strategies
- Manage stakeholders on all levels within Global Service Delivery
- Deploy and implement Service Delivery Strategy
- Drive knowledge transfer
- Communication Skills
- Sales Process Knowledge
- Change & Improvement Management Skills
- Negotiation & Argumentation Skills
- Project Management Skills
- Brand Knowledge & Skills
- Presentation Skills
- Ericsson Portfolio Knowledge
- Fundamental Leadership Competence
- Financial Acumen & Skills
- Service Delivery Process, Models & Strategy
- Creating and Innovating
- Formulating strategies & Concepts
- Persuading & Influencing
- Presenting & Communicating Information
- Relating & Networking
- Adapting & Responding to Change
Minimum Qualifications & Experience Requirements:
- Minimum Requirements for the job Service Delivery Management is 2 years of experience of Service Delivery.
What happens next once you apply? Read about the next steps here
- For your interview preparation, here are a few “Tips & Tricks” from our recruiters
- For your prep and reference, here is our overall Brand video and some insights about our innovations in 5G
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.