Chemonics International Inc. seeks a Health Systems Specialist/Regional Office Coordinator Professionnel4 weeks ago - Emplois & Formations - Maroua - 23 vues
Health Systems Specialist/Regional Office Coordinator
Principle Duties and Responsibilities include;
Governance & Coordination
- Provide technical assistance to the HIV and Malaria Regional Technical Groups (RTG) and other partners in the following areas, with a specific focus on malaria and HIV patient and logistics information system:
- Identification and analysis of constraints that affect data quality, completeness and timeliness and propose solutions to ensure uninterrupted availability of malaria commodities,
- Conduct field visits to gather data, to monitor and supervise implementation of an agreed quality improvement plan and update selected Key Performance Indicators in the area of supply chain management, USAID Global Health Supply Chain-Procurement and Supply Management (USAID GHSC-PSM)
- In collaboration with the Warehousing, Inventory Management and Distribution Specialist, develop and implement regional operational plan, monthly and quarterly reports, and monitoring and evaluation of performance and program impact in the region.
- Ensure appropriate coordination within the Region’s MOH and other technical partners for efficient and effective programming, implementation and follow-up of all supply chain management activities.
- Provide technical and programmatic leadership to regional supply chain TWGs.
- Ensure that the GHSC-PSM is actively represented and provides key technical input at key forums, working groups and steering committees that are directly related to supply chain management activities.
Data visibility / performance improvement
- Support efforts to enhance data visibility of malaria commodity data, to include LMIS reporting rates, order fill rates, on time delivery, stock status, and expiry rates, supervising extensively the regional data analyst and collaborating with the national M&E Advisor.
- Participate in routine regional M&E reviews. USAID Global Health Supply Chain-Procurement and Supply Management (GHSC/PSM)
- Review and advise on information from existing platforms at the district and regional levels
- Prepare updates, success stories, activity reports and conduct presentations for GHSC – PSM Cameroon, Region, MOH, donors and other stakeholders on the status of the GSC-PSM regional operational plan,
- Prepare and present technical presentations as necessary.
Administration, Operations and Finance at regional office level
- Ensure that GHSC-PSM program implementation is in accordance with USAID regulations and procedures at the regional office level.
- Supervise the program’s day-to-day field operations, particularly office administration and local procurements.
- Supervise daily project operations regarding office maintenance and repairs, provision of office supplies, and security.
- Manage petty cash, including log, distribution, receipts, and reconciliation.
- Process invoices from local vendors and professional services agreements.
- In coordination with the country director, schedule staff meetings and prepare agendas.
- Manage and maintain physical and electronic office records management consistent with Chemonics’ policies and standards and USAID regulations.
- Ensure staff compliance with office rules and procedures as set forth in the field office policy manual.
- Directly supervise the technical and administrative staff in the GHSC-PSM regional office
- Represent the project as needed at the regional level,
- Serve as a member of senior management team of the project
- Perform other duties as required.
- Bachelor's in health sciences, public health, health information, pharmaceutical sciences, supply chain management, statistics or related field required, plus 5 years of experience. Advanced degree preferred.
- Proven knowledge of Logistics Management Information Systems.
- At least five-year experience in supervisory role, preferably in the North or Far-North regions of Cameroon
- Proven experience in capacity building and in collecting, analyzing and reporting on data related to commodity supply chain management;
- Proven knowledge of supply chain management of public health program commodities in Cameroon.
- Proven experience in Coordinating Public Health programs and working in collaboration with the MOH and its stakeholders
- Proven experience in Staff supervision and skills on monitoring and evaluation
- Ability to work effectively both independently and as a team member
- Ability to delegate effectively
- Ability to manage a wide range of activities while meeting deadlines with high quality results.
- Demonstrated strong attention to details.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in both French and English.
- Strong interpersonal skills including the ability to serve as a professional mentor.
- Willingness to travel inside and outside the country as needed by USAID Global Health Supply Chain-Procurement and Supply Management (GHSC/PSM)
Duration of Assignment: This is an unspecified term position.
Location of Assignment: The location of assignment is in Maroua
- The HSS Specialist/Regional Office Coordinator will report directly to the Technical Director.
Please submit your letter of interest/motivation letter and CV by filling out the form found through the following link: https://app.smartsheet.com/b/form/1981905bb22e4ae0a8f77355c4c9d041 by 12 February, 2020. No telephone inquiries, please. Finalists will be contacted.
Chemonics is an equal opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and does not discriminate in its selection and employment practices. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, disability, protected veteran status, genetic information, age, or other legally protected characteristics